Sunday, September 28, 2008

Flatten your abs the easy way


Try to flatten your stomach any time at the office while taking a break or even while working as long as you understand how long you hold your belly button. To start, you place one of your fingers on your belly button. Then try to make a stomach in position or move your belly button inward. Move your stomach as far away from your finger as possible. Breathe naturally while holding in your stomach. Hold it for about 5 seconds. Improve your appearance constantly while strengthening your abs and back muscles. This may not burn calories but may help improve your aesthetic condition. I just remember I got this advice from my physical therapist before but didn’t really take it seriously. Now that I am making much research about abs and how to flatten belly I stumbled on this video. Well I still have time. I can do the exercise while I am writing articles and doing my online work can’t I? The secret really is just to do the stomach in each time even while walking.


How To Get A Flat Stomach In Under 9 Minutes

No comments: