Thursday, November 13, 2008

Abdominal crunch

Carlos Santana at Perform Better has made available some abs crunch exercises using stability ball you are able to do on your own at the comfort of your room without a paid trainer or even paying monthly gym premiums. If you like to know more you can call to order for video exercises on +1 (800) 556 7464.

Stability balls are popular tool for clinical rehab setting. I have been using this every time I do physical rehab for my low back pain. Prolonged sitting working with computers is a no go for me because of my herniated discs at my low lumbar area. Guess, stability balls work perfectly for low back pain. I do some abs exercises at home using the stability ball and thera band I just bought. It really helps my back relax and I do feel a lot better after the exercise.

So below are the stability balls exercises that can help you develop balance and core strength. Be careful in performing these exercises. Do it slow at first then progress as you obtain your balance.







No comments: